April 12, 2010

5 Months!

Time flies... Today we celebrate 5 incredible months of life that we have so graciously been able to share with our sweet Autumn. I can't even describe the amount of joy this little person has brought to my life. I was a pretty joyous person before Autumn but this, as we often try to describe to others, is a whole new level!

Autumn - I love the way you nuzzle my face when you get tired and how you curl up in my neck to fall asleep. I love our cuddle time and how you respond to moma's belly laughing with big smiles! Your Daddy and I love you so very much and are already so proud of the amazing young lady you are becoming! We can't wait for tomorrow and every incredible day with you that follows in this one precious life!
- Love, Moma

1 comment:

  1. Oh she's such a cutie! Happy 5 months to baby Autumn!

    ReplyDelete